Sanic Boob Sanic Boob

10/10 would pay $34.69 for.

Madness Amelioration Madness Amelioration

Pretty good madness animation.

The only real problem I found with this is that the movements were a little slow and shaky, I assume to mimic to original madness series, but I feel it was a little overdone.

Other than that, though, it was great. To me it felt like a madness combat flash. The visuals, combat style, etc. felt true to the original, as well as the sounds.

I'll warn you all though, about right after the robot comes in, things get a little intense, and the framerate suffers. I suggest lowering the quality at this point.

Minecraft: Tna Part 3 Minecraft: Tna Part 3

A great series!

The reason people are making these accusations is that you've been posting these on here, while the entire series is already on multiple other sites.

If you say that you're working on something, and then someone finds that what you're working on is already done and can be found elsewhere, it raises suspicion.

That said, I don't think this is plagiarism. You clearly did release this series on other sites before this. That said, it would obviously be unwise to release all three parts at once, as they would probably not be received by viewers in the right order.

To any sceptics on this issue, go check out his page. He has other animations (including another Minecraft one), and it's easy to tell by the art/animation style that it's the same person making them. Furthermore, I'm sure by now that if this was ripped off, the original author would have found out and reported this.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Silly fanboy \/

Guy below me, xGreywolfx, just because somebody doesn't enjoy a game, and decides to make a parody of it, doesn't mean they "don't understand it". LA Noire is not poetry or literature open to interpretation. It's a video game, and not a great one at that. Basically Grand Theft auto from the cop's point of view.

That said, this flash was very enjoyable. It was truly good because it didn't just touch on obvious things in the game, but rather subtle ones, like how Cole's sketches are amazing and life like.

VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

Ah... that made my day ;D

Very well done. The voice acting is much improved over the last one. I have no idea what these guys are going on about originality anyway.. it's nice to see animated adaptations of VG Cats, especially of good quality like this. Made me lol, literally.

Keep it up man ;D

VG Cats Animated 2 VG Cats Animated 2

Hehe, pretty decent.

I agree with most of the reviewer's opinion on this. It's a good idea, animating VG Cats, and the animation is great, looking pretty much identical to the original comic. The voices did bother me though. In something like this, where not much action is occurring, you kind of expect more enthusiasm in the voices, to make it more interesting. Specifically Mario/Leo at the end. His tone was kind of like "Ew, I stepped on a bug." When it should have been like, "Holy christ a giant spiky boulder just flew out of the sky at me and it's asshole (Which is terrifying to think it even has one) started gushing blood!".

Just my two cents. If you bother to read the ridiculous block of text above, know this; I enjoyed your video, but was merely pointing out grounds for improvement. I encourage you to make more. ;D

MikeandTreyVideo responds:

You have a good point. I shall strive for more enthusiasm in my next VG cats venture. (#78)

You're My Best Friend You're My Best Friend

I figured Queen.

Just from the title, I figured this song. I'm really dumbfounded by people commenting on this and thinking they're brilliant for seeing the 'inner message' of this video. If anyone would bother to know what the song itself was about, they'd know it was quite fitting of this video.

I hope she likes this video, man. If she shares common interests, she'll probably love it. It's quite a romantic gesture, and you're very brave to publish it online like this. You've earned my respect, and a place on my favourite artists.

Great job.

Scrambledheggs responds:

thanks for the fav! really praying she likes it too

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

majorpainx11

Sugar from their self titled album

LL - B& LL - B&

Haha, i liked it.

Pretty good quality flash, but you're right it is too short. It should have an epic battle scene.

RedBartlettLock responds:

Meh... I just wanted to put out something that's half decent.

Like A Boss: Flash Like A Boss: Flash

Lmao

I liked it, it was good while it lasted, but what happened? Too lazy to finish? Not a criticism, it's happened to me xD.