Sanic Boob Sanic Boob

10/10 would pay $34.69 for.

Madness Amelioration Madness Amelioration

Pretty good madness animation.

The only real problem I found with this is that the movements were a little slow and shaky, I assume to mimic to original madness series, but I feel it was a little overdone.

Other than that, though, it was great. To me it felt like a madness combat flash. The visuals, combat style, etc. felt true to the original, as well as the sounds.

I'll warn you all though, about right after the robot comes in, things get a little intense, and the framerate suffers. I suggest lowering the quality at this point.

Minecraft: Tna Part 3 Minecraft: Tna Part 3

A great series!

The reason people are making these accusations is that you've been posting these on here, while the entire series is already on multiple other sites.

If you say that you're working on something, and then someone finds that what you're working on is already done and can be found elsewhere, it raises suspicion.

That said, I don't think this is plagiarism. You clearly did release this series on other sites before this. That said, it would obviously be unwise to release all three parts at once, as they would probably not be received by viewers in the right order.

To any sceptics on this issue, go check out his page. He has other animations (including another Minecraft one), and it's easy to tell by the art/animation style that it's the same person making them. Furthermore, I'm sure by now that if this was ripped off, the original author would have found out and reported this.

One Chance One Chance

Wow, great game

John Pilgrim vs The World : Walking Right.

The Impossible Game Lite The Impossible Game Lite

Haha.

I bought this on my iPod touch.

I like where it ends in this lite version. The music is just about to get really epic.

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

Great.

Pretty cool game, Centipede as the human centipede.

I think a lot of people giving low review scores are too young and stupid to know what the original game centipede is, and/or don't know what 'the human centipede" is.

Failed Attempt Violent Life Failed Attempt Violent Life

Lol awesome.

This Kicks ass.

Retrato responds:

This was a random stranger that reviewed my song and loved it I swear I did not pay him!

%HEIL% Zelda Tribute %HEIL% Zelda Tribute

It makes me want to fuck... air.

For some reason this is really awesome.

I loved the rhythm.

Heil responds:

i no

Acrodite Acrodite

Dude, cool.

That's pretty good.

hey guis it is me teh real jon jafaro hey guis it is me teh real jon jafaro

Uploaded 2 days ago... what the hell? I don't know how to feel about this.

Love ya Jon

Skuther Skuther

I love the style

When I saw the icon, it made me think of Wind Waker at first

Neolight responds:

Yeah I was just thinking about that. Unintentional though. Thanks for the comment!

Fantasy Cave Fantasy Cave

Awesome looking background.

So, I couldn't help but notice that if the water wasn't there, this would look exactly like a part of one of the levels in Halo 3.

Source: Eidetic memory + severe nerdiness.